How The Program Works:
The Referral Rewards Program gives existing Hawaiian Telcom customers opportunities to refer their friends and family to subscribe to qualifying Hawaiian Telcom services and earn referral rewards. This reward will be applied in the form of referral reward credits to both the referrer and referee's monthly Hawaiian Telcom bill.
Further Program Rules and Terms and Conditions for Hawaiian Telcom Employees are available on the Employee Portal.
Rules for Referrers:
- You must be an existing Hawaiian Telcom TV residential customer to participate in the Hawaiian Telcom Referral Rewards program and have a valid email address.
- A Hawaiian Telcom My Account is required to refer family and friends. If you do not already have a Hawaiian Telcom My Account, you can sign up for one here.
- You must agree to only refer friends and family with whom you have a personal relationship.
- The person you are referring cannot currently have the qualifying Hawaiian Telcom service, nor have it included within their monthly maintenance fees (as part of a Hawaiian Telcom bulk agreement with their AOAO).
- You cannot refer yourself.
- The person you are referring must complete the referral process either online or if completing the referral process over the phone, they must provide their unique referral code to the Customer Care Representative when placing their order. If for any reason they do not have their referral code, they must mention that they were referred and provide your full name so the Customer Care Representative can identify the unique referral code.
- A referred customer can only accept one (1) referral. You cannot earn a reward for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else.
- You may earn up to $500 in referral reward credits per year (which is equivalent to 10 successful referrals within a calendar year). Reward credits will be applied in a series of monthly increments to your bill statement.
- For any reason you cancel your relationship with Hawaiian Telcom, refund checks for unused rewards will not be issued.
Rules for Referees:
- In order to earn rewards, you must claim your Hawaiian Telcom Referral Rewards offer by providing your name and email address when prompted. Email addresses are required to participate within the referral program.
- You must agree to accept program emails and Program Terms and Conditions.
- You can only accept one (1) referral from an existing Hawaiian Telcom residential customer. You cannot accept a referral from more than one person.
- If you decide to complete your referral over the phone, make sure to have your referral offer code available when you schedule your installation. If you do not have a referral code, please mention to the Customer Care Representative that you've been referred as part of the Referral Rewards program and provide your referrer's full name.
- Reward credits will be applied in a series of monthly increments to your bill statement.
- If you cancel your relationship with Hawaiian Telcom for any reason, refund checks for unused rewards will not be issued.
Referral Period Rules:
- Hawaiian Telcom has the right to withhold any rewards for suspected abuse of the Referral Rewards Program, which may be determined in Hawaiian Telcom's sole discretion.
- The referee must claim their referral offer within 15 days of receiving the referral message from the referrer by providing the referee's name and email address.
- The referee must add the qualifying Hawaiian Telcom service and complete installation within 60 days of claiming their offer. If they install their service after 60 days, no rewards will be fulfilled to the referrer or referee.
- The referee must subscribe to the qualifying Hawaiian Telcom service for at least 45 days after the installation date, in order for any reward to be fulfilled.
- If the referee had the qualifying Hawaiian Telcom service installed prior to claiming their referral offer, they will not be able to claim a referral reward and no rewards will be fulfilled to the referrer or referee.